We’ve been hard at work for the past few weeks and felt like it’s time to share some updates. We’ve upgraded Aloware to v7.20. This release was aimed at Integrations, providing a better telephony experience for our customers and yours. Here is a list of things that have changed:
- We now have an integration directory (link here) and we’ve been featured on both Hubspot and Pipedrive!
- For those of you who requested Zoho (awesome response, by the way) we are now integrating with Zoho CRM, Pipelinedeals and Help Scout. Please check out this link.
- Our answering machine detection now works on all PowerDialer calls, regardless of type. Our power dialer (see this) can run progressive and predictive campaigns, and meshes perfectly with SMS.
- Workflows too received an update: You can now push a lead directly to a workflow with our API without pushing to campaigns first. This is useful for marketers; e.g. texting people when they join your Mailchimp mailing list.
- A world of transfers: We have greatly improved our call transfer capability. Apart from blind transfers (call tracking), we’ve improved our infrastructure for cold and warm transfers.
As always, let us know if you have any questions or comments. Also, watch for another update coming on Wednesday. We have a little surprise.