Greetings from your hard-working contact center team!
I am excited to share that we’ve submitted the first version of our app to App Store! The all-new Aloware app is capable of handling your calls and text messages on your phone, giving you a full mobile experience to serve your customers better.
As we align ourselves more with this new product, we’ve made a few critical changes to Aloware:
- Contacts now have a “disposition status” that syncs to your Hubspot and Pipedrive CRMs. This attribute is akin to “Lead Status” on Hubspot and “Contact Stage” on Pipedrive.
- You can now open the CRM right from the dialer.
- All workflows now support throttling, meaning you can control how fast they run based on the number of agents available
- Notes, tags, and dispositions are correctly posted to Hubspot, Pipedrive, Help Scout and Zoho.
- When pulling contacts from the CRM, owner information is also brought into Aloware
Here are a few screenshots of the app, to be released in beta later this week: