This week we focused on our automation and lead outreach toolset to make prospecting easier and faster. Here are the important changes that you should know about:
- Email to lead: Workflows can now send emails to your leads, along with SMS and auto dials. This new addition will make your lead generation campaigns truly omnichannel.
- Team email reminders: Aloware can now send pre-programmed emails to your staff, when a lead is going through a workflow. You may use this as task reminders for your sales team.
- Guesty Integration! We sent out another email about this to select customers, but we are now integrating with Guesty, the leading AirBnB management platform.
- Custom fields: Contacts now support up to two custom fields that you can use for arbitrary text data to be used in sequences and workflows.
- New Power Dialer: The standalone PowerDialer replaces the old “Auto Dial with AMD” call sequence and provides a new predictive dialer interface to all our users.
What’s on the roadmap?
As our user base grows, we’ve realized that our app can benefit from some simplification. For the next 4-6 weeks, we are focusing on making our existing features easier to understand and apply to everyday business problems. In essence, you can expect the following:
- We are merging Destinations & Users into one, giving you a simple and atomized management tool to manage your team.
- We are separating out Cold Transfer options from Warm Transfers, with more controls and visibility for supervisors.
- A new set of reports that focus on agent productivity is being added.
Best, Team Aloware