This release brings in some much-wanted functionality to Aloware and enhances existing tools we have. See below for more details:
- SMS Routing in Ring Groups: A new option has been added to ring groups to control SMS routing. You can now assign SMS messages to an agent, or round-robin between agents, or leave them unassigned.
- Personal Voicemail gets some TLC: User voicemail prompts, boxes and rules have been revamped to resolve some issues we’ve seen in the past. You can now route lines to your users, and if they are not available, put the caller into a user’s voicemail.
- Notification Center: We have made it easier to select what notifications your agents want to receive. Head to profile to see the details.
- Spam Call Detection: Aloware lines now support spam detection, in partnership with Twilio. This feature is currently in beta, so contact our support to enable it.
- Knowledge base: We’ve been hard at work to complete our knowledge base. Please take a look: https://aloware.com/knowledge-base