Happy Thanksgiving week! We’ve been pretty busy on this side improving Aloware. Just wanted to reach out and announce what we’ve recently been up to…
- Ring Group Reports – Aloware now provides aggregate reports on Ring Group activity. When you arrange your reps in teams and want to see team performance reports, head over to the Reports page and click on the middle tab. [Thank you Jon for your suggestion]
- HTML Support for Scripts – The script utility now supports basic HTML, line spacing, lists, bold, and a few more tricks. [We hear you, Matt]
- Always Online Status – We’ve received a ton of feedback from iOS users. We have added a new global status called “Always Online” specifically for them, which keeps the line ringing until you answer (or reject). [Appreciations, Paul]
- PowerDialer Ratios – We now supports calling ratios, from 1:1 to 1:5 — to really BLAST your lead lists (this feature might not be available on some accounts). [For Guy, our very own Sales manager!]
- Integrations – Aloware contacts can be bi-directionally synced with Hubspot and Pipedrive. This includes all the personal information, lead status and a few more items (this feature might not be available on some accounts).
- Guesty Integration – Our Guesty integration is now generally available! https://aloware.com/integrations/guesty
PS: There is still time to write that review on Capterra (https://www.capterra.com/p/179188/Aloware/) and get the $20 gift card! Or if you prefer Aloware credits… on G2: https://www.g2.com/products/aloware/reviews