Last week, we released some much-needed functionality into Aloware. This release was focused on connectivity and making it easier for our clients to use our existing functionality. Before we start our product update, I want to reflect on the state of COVID-19 in the US and worldwide. The Aloware team deeply thanks all healthcare professionals at the frontlines of fighting this virus, and wish a quick recovery for all people and communities affected. Last week, we released some much-needed functionality into Aloware. This release was focused on connectivity and making it easier for our clients to use our existing functionality.
We built Aloware as a cloud-based contact center available everywhere and on all devices, making it a perfect fit for work-from-home teams. If you need to quickly switch from traditional phone systems to a software-based phone solution available anywhere, don’t hesitate to contact us.
In an abundance of caution, we have shut down both of our offices. All of our team members will be working remotely from home during this period. Our support is available through chat and email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here are the features we released this week:
- Aloware mobile app has been overhauled and we’ve fixed quite a few bugs our customers have reported. Please update the app to the latest version.
- Roll over to cell phone: We’ve added a handy option to user profiles to roll-over calls to cellphones in case mobile app is not available.
- Easier agent status management: We have changed the terminology and how agent statuses look on Aloware dashboard.
- Number Lookup Tool (LRN): We now have a dedicated API and utility to look up phone number types (wireless, landline, voip).
- Reminder options: When you set a reminder on Aloware, you can choose how frequently you are reminded in your profile.
- Desktop App Release: We are releasing our first desktop app version next week. Stay tuned for more updates!