It is our honor to announce today that our contact center software has been named FrontRunner for Call Center software by Software Advice
Software Advice is the leading online service for businesses navigating the software selection process. FrontRunners evaluates verified end-user reviews and product data, positioning the top scoring products based on Usability and Customer Satisfaction ratings for small businesses. The FrontRunners for Call Center software is available at https://www.softwareadvice.com/call-center/#top-products.
This means that Aloware has placed on the FrontRunner’s quadrant because users have consistently given our software five stars in product functionality, ease-of-use, value for money, recommendation likelihood, and customer support.
Satisfied customers have found Aloware’s all-in-one contact center solution as one of the best tools in making sure they get maximum ROI. Users have continuously cited its contact center as a powerful tool for client engagement and satisfaction. Aside from that, they have cited a 50% reduction in customer service costs, an increase in lead connections and follow-ups, and amazing, hands-on assistance by the Aloware support team.
Although humbled by the title of FrontRunner and the countless positive reviews and commendations from users and business owners, it’s not surprising at all that Aloware has been praised all over the web. It’s difficult to overlook the exciting and unparalleled features of Aloware:
- Power Dialer – Use our fully automated and smart dialer to call large lists of prospects and talk to live persons only. Our technology quickly skips beeps, bad numbers, and voicemails for you.
- SMS capabilities – All of our numbers are call and text ready. Easily send and receive SMS and picture messages on your very own business line. Create threads, send bulk messages, or enroll people into SMS drip campaigns with a just single click.
- Workflow Automation – Send a series of texts, calls, and voicemails based on triggers or rules that you define. Simply set up parameters to automate workflows, send drip campaigns, or trigger webhooks.
- CRM Integration – As a premier partner of major CRMs like HubSpot and Pipedrive, Aloware seamlessly integrates and synchronizes your contact lists, activity logs and more in real-time.
- Easy Setup – Setting it up is as easy as 1-2-3! It takes as little as three minutes to set up your call center.
We do not intend to rest on our laurels. Look forward to more services, strides, and updates that Aloware has to offer.
About Software Advice’s FrontRunners Quadrant
To know more about how Software Advice came up with their FrontRunners, they chart various contact center software in a chart with two main dimensions: Usability (this means a product’s functionality and ease-of-use) on the x-axis, and Customer Satisfaction (this means value for money, recommendation likelihood, and customer support) on the y-axis.
The further on the right the software is plotted means the higher its Usability rating is. The higher up the software is on the chart means the better its Customer Satisfaction rating is. You may refer to the chart below for a visualization.
FrontRunners constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Software Advice or its affiliates.